1. Combine garlic, pumpkin pie spice and pepper; press evenly onto beef steak. Place beef steak and 1/3 cup wine in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours, turning once.
2. Prepare bulgur. Combine bulgur, water, salt and pumpkin pie spice in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer about 15 minutes or until tender and water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Stir in mint and almonds; keep warm.
3. Meanwhile combine Roasted Garlic-Fig Sauce ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
4. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steak in skillet; cook 15 to 18 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove to cutting board; keep warm.
5. Add sauce mixture to same skillet. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until browned bits attached to skillet are dissolved and sauce thickens and coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat.
6. Carve steaks into slices; season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve steak over bulgur; drizzle with sauce. Garnish with additional almonds and mint, if desired.