1. Prepare Pico de Gallo. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips. Combine beef and rub ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat evenly.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add bell pepper, onion and jalapeño; stir-fry 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
4. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in same skillet until hot. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and beef.
5. Return all beef and vegetables to skillet. Season with salt, as desired. Serve beef mixture in tortillas; top with Pico de Gallo.
Pico de Gallo: Combine ¾ cup chopped tomatoes, ¼ cup chopped white onion, 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice in medium bowl. Season with salt, as desired.
Test Kitchen Tips A twelve-inch cast iron pan may be substituted for large nonstick skillet. Cooking times will remain the same.