1. Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
2. Combine orange marmalade, chili-garlic sauce and salt in small bowl; set aside.
3. Cut beef lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips.
4. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining beef. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
5. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry bell peppers and onion 2 to 3 minutes. Add asparagus; stir-fry 1 minute. Add beef and orange marmalade mixture; cook and stir 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve over rice.