1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine Ground Beef, bread crumbs, eggs, 2 tablespoons water, salt and pepper in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into twenty four 1-inch meatballs.
2. Place on parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 18 to 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare marinara sauce. Place frozen vegetables in medium microwave-safe bowl. Add 1/4 cup water; cover with plastic wrap. Heat in microwave for 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Cool slightly.
4. Place vegetables and their cooking liquid into blender or food processor; add diced tomatoes, half and half, tomato paste, Italian seasoning and salt. Pulse on and off, processing until vegetable mixture is smooth. Heat sauce in large sauce pan for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve sauce over spaghetti and cooked meatballs. Garnish with cheese.
Test Kitchen Tips Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef. Ground beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.