- Grate peel and squeeze juice from orange; reserve juice. Combine orange peel, extra virgin olive oil, cilantro, paprika and ground red pepper, if desired, in small bowl.
- Cut beef Steak into 1-1/4-inch pieces. Place beef and 2-3 tablespoons marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Place fruit and 2-3 tablespoons marinade in separate food safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bags securely. Marinate beef and fruit bags in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Soak eight 9-inch bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes; drain. Thread beef evenly onto four skewers leaving small space between pieces. Thread fruit onto remaining four separate skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill beef kabobs, covered, 5 to 7 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill 7 to 9 minutes) for medium rare (145?°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Grill fruit kabobs 5 to 7 minutes or until softened and beginning to brown, turning once.
- Drizzle remaining citrus marinade over fruit kabobs. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Kim's Serving Suggestion:
Add a delicious and hearty Mediterranean-inspired grain + vegetable salad like this one to balance out your plate.