- 2 pounds Meyer Natural Grass-Fed Angus Ground Beef, 80% lean
- 1 tablespoon "The Blend" seasoning (by Kinders)
- 2 tablespoons liquid amino
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices of Havarti cheese
- 8 slices of bacon
- 4 brioche hamburger buns
- Arugula (optional)
SBW Burger Sauce:
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup sugar-free ketchup (suggest G. Hughes)
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Frank’s Red-Hot Sauce, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons dill relish (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Onion Cheese Melt:
- ½ sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 8 sun-dried tomato wedges diced (suggest Napoleon)
- 16 dill pickle chips
- Grated cheddar cheese (or cheese blend)
Beer Battered Jalapenos:
Hot Tips From SBW:
Save time and make the SBW Burger Sauce the night before.
Cook the Onion Cheese Melt first and keep the pan covered in foil to keep warm until the burgers are done.
Save the jalapeno frying for last so that they are warm and delicious on top. Use the same recipe for thin sliced onions instead of jalapenos if you don’t like it spicy.
Spread mayonnaise on the inside of the buns and place them directly on the grill to char. Brush butter lightly on the outside of the brioche bun tops to give that buttery shimmer and delicious taste.